Well, Bahasa Indonesia and history opened the test last Tuesday. Not a really good opening, I guess. I was born and spent my entire life here, in Indonesia, but I thought I couldn't answer the test. I might failed in this one. :(
History? Need I say more? It was just okay. I knew some of the answers. And didn't know the others.. Typical high school students paper.-,-" Oh well, hopefully passed though.
Math. MATH!? I'm not gonna comment on that.
English...... well... I'm positive in this one. -,- YOU live in FREAKING Indonesia, darling.. and you more confidence doing English Test!? :O That's not normal, isn't it?
Biology. Well, it was interesting.-,- 75 numbers! Why won't she make it 100? Kinda obsessed with this subject since high school. Don't know why. I used to don't really care with biology when in junior high. Times changed. Lol
Chemistry was just eh. *shrug*
I never this confidence in doing PKN test before. It usually really hard. Sometimes.. I don't even really care. That's probably why I thought it usually hard. But I know I did a good job this time. :)
Agama. It was about good behavior and stay away from the bad one. I just hope it was enough for passed the test.. I haven't listen to religion teacher lately. My bad..
Physic. The hardest. Ever. I don't get the point of measure the speed of someone's who just jumped off of the 33rd floor building. Or the fruit that just fell off of the tree. Or the volume of the bla bla bla.
Some people say, if we want to understand the lesson.. we need to love the lesson first. How to love? Find something interesting in that subject. So.... let's think. What's interesting? umm..... nah.. I don't see one. So, adios physic! We will never meet after high school (hopefully).
Computer! My favorite! I think I did a great job. :) I guess that's all I need to say. hehe
Hoammm... it's late. And I need my beauty sleep. *-,-* So see.. ya!
See!!! you said that physic was hard, yet you still take the study in your university.. Hahahhaha, thats hillarious :)) *peace*
ReplyDeleteFeeeeeeet, I fell in love with physics two months later -______________-
Delete