How's biology test today?
It went well. THANKFULLY. Even though I'm pretty sure I won't get 100, but at least it went well. hehe. And hopefully I passed :)
During the test, Mrs. Farida looked at my paper and she was like, "You don't know this? it's easy. One word each." She looked at the other lines and said, "It's wrong. So are these." and simply left.
Few moments later she's back and saw that I hadn't change my answers, she said, "You still keep that answers, aren't you?"
Me being me, literally answered, "I have no idea what the right answers are!" and laugh. hahahaha
She was just smiled and told me to think again. To recall my memory of every single word she said. And I was blank. Had no idea what she's talking about. And then, I pretend to think so she would leave. She laugh at me. Literally.
But in the end, I knew 2/3 of them. So it wasn't that bad. Thank God!
When in chemistry class... I'm pretty sure Mrs. Nana got annoyed with me because I told her I didn't know the answers every time she asked. I'm kinda stupid at chemistry. Don't blame me.
I DON'T hate chemistry. I just can't stand the teacher for some reason.
Religion. Presentation. Bla bla bla I'm not sure.. Why? Because I didn't think I was there (even though I was one of the person who presented(?)). I just knew it was about Good behaviour and Stay away from the bad one.. See? I'm not that bad. hehe
Art Class.. Mrs. Elysa was absent. Whohoooo! I love art class. I just don't like making comics. Heck, I don't even read comics. Thankfully, I don't need to draw people --with bubble to speak above their head-- today.. :)
English presentation about character building as a homework? Suddenly, I regret I wrote my name as a team leader that day.
I hope I could finish it by tomorrow. Finger crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment