Today wasn't a really good day. It started well. Got no problem in 'elektro class' nor chemistry or math. English was just, eh. As usual. 'PKLH' ? I don't even know what's the point of this subject. I don't even KNOW what PKLH is. Seriously.
The teacher is WORST than chemistry teacher. No lie. What did we do? Listening to her blabbing about something OR told us to "move the this to there", "Put the plant here, and then put it there".. blablabla
Sorry teach, I ain't a gardener.
She's old. But she acted like she's a kindergarten student. Whining. Mumbling. Oh puh-lease.. GROW UP!
She asked my mom's telephone number JUST because when she asked me what if she gave me 50 in my report card, I answered with an up to you and a face that didn't look cared. She said I'm not like other student who wanted high score. SO WHAT? I'm different. She wanted to call my mom JUST because of that!? Oh come on! I never skipped ANY classes, not like *that guy* who almost never in class. And you wanted to call my mom because I don't care? Really? Besides, MY MOTHER already knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment