Pages

March 23, 2011

Who's to blame?

     School. Again. I know.. Not funBut luckily, the teachers just told us to cleaned up the school. Especially our own class. So we basically were doing nothing in school today.. :)


     It actually was kinda boring because 3/4 of students in my class were nowhere to be found and we were just sit there and wait until 12 o'clock. So yeah..


     But it's better than meet some of teachers and hear them blabbing about our mid test result which happen to be what they call it "disappointing". And I don't blame them for that. It really is. Who's to blame? The student? Or the teachers?
     
     The students said (of course) the teachers, because they don't know how to teach a student --let alone forty-- per class.


     The teachers said it's all the students' fault. Because they said we weren't study. They told us they made an easy test.


     In my opinion, I guess both the students and the teachers should think twice before blame each others. MAYBE the students didn't want to study because they didn't understand the lesson that the teachers gave. Or they just simply lazy. BUT MAYBE, that's because the lessons are too boring, too difficult, and the teachers love to give the the students a lot of pressure and kinda make the lesson less interesting. Well, that's just me. Lol. I guess I'm part of the students who are simply lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment