Pages

March 29, 2011

Obsession

Obsession
[uh b-sesh-uh n]
-n.
1. The domination of one's thought or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc
2. The idea, image, desire, etc. itself


     Okay, I have this weird obsession with purple color since third grade. No idea why. But I guess it became worst since I attended high school. Everyone who know me or just have to see me everyday (classmates, etc) KNOW I love purple. Because half of my things are purple. Pencil case, sharpener, ruler, laptop, comb, water bottle, wallet, and a lot of other stuffs. Except my backpack and that's because I can't find the cute one. Lol

     Unfortunately, my room isn't purple anymore.. :( My dad's company won't allow us paint the walls with another color except white. Well, what can we do? It's not our own house. But the company's. I miss my old room. It's lavender and purple with ribbons border. It was so cute. I wished I could paint my room purple again..

No comments:

Post a Comment