Today we went to Kuranda. We went there by skyrail. There was 2 place to stop and look around the rainforest. Hmm.. it's such beautiful place to take pictures. Hehe.
The point is, all I was do only taking pictures. I didn't read the history, the name of tree, and other stuff. But unfortunately, the river was dry because it was dry season (I think). The weather seems really hot but windy. So for me, it was really cold.
When we arrived in Kuranda, there was a place for us to see butterflies called Butterfly sanctuary (I think). There were also bird-something and animal-something. I can't remember the name. Hehe. My sisters went to the animal-something to look around and took pictures hugging a koala. I don't really like animals, so I didn't go with them. I just look around the place and waited for my mom. She got a massage.
I bought a postcard. As usual...
![]() |
| I wasn't reading. Just posing :P |















































No comments:
Post a Comment