Finally! I was away from Balikpapan for a couple of days. Two weeks to be exact. I flew to Jakarta by Garuda Airlines. There was an entertainment in flight, aaaaaaaand......... there were two Jonas Brothers albums!!! I actually was really excited. Lines, Vines, and Trying Times and Jonas LA Soundtrack. It would be better if there was A Little Bit Longer album too. Oh well.. :)
Luckily, I wasn't fast that day. Still had my period ;;). So.... lunch on the plane? Not so great. I ate kwetiaw with chicken. Didn't really like it. I should've chose fried rice. It's more.....appealing? And the dessert... I was gonna eat it. But I think it chose my clothes over my mouth -,-" My clothes became so sticky. Not so good. And I think, I gasped to loud when it happened. Lol
My grandma was already at the airport. Waiting for us, patiently. As usual. And why suddenly her car became too full for 8 of us? We're getting bigger? Maybe.
Tired? Definitely. But we're not even home. Yet.
Mom and grandma went to the market straight away. I was like o.0. Really mom. Really?
The others, Dad, sisters, brother, and I, went to my other grandma and aunt's house to lay down and chatted. Since I wasn't fast, I ate ice cream while the others were playing. Yumm..... :D
I talked with my aunt about college. And I still didn't know where to go. Hiks.
After that, I fell asleep. Too tired.
Yummy dinner with family. Lontong kuah and eggs by my grandma. And durian!! :D
Excited, aren't we? :P
"...and we're not gonna stop, until we start this party on"







No comments:
Post a Comment