Pages

September 11, 2011

Vacation; #3 "Cairns via Denpasar and Darwin"

~August 22

Happy birthday!!!!!
Who? I didn't know. I just felt like to say it out loud that day. Hehe

We were going to Cairns via Bali and Darwin today. We flew with JetStar. The ride was too long. I felt like I went to America again. Australia is more closer to Indonesia than America to Indonesia. But why the trip to there was the same? Too much transit. -,-

 

We landed at Ngurah Rai in Denpasar when the sun went down. Had dinner. And waited patiently until midnight. Hoaaaam.....

              
 


~August 23

Ouch! My neck hurts. Reaaaaaal bad. Planes are not a good place to sleep. I slept through the rides. But I felt like I hadn't sleep at all. Not really comfortable. I was still sleepy.
We arrived in Darwin around 3 a.m. Time for sahuuuuuur at the airport. Why? Because our next flight would be around 6 in the morning. You know what were my food? Cookies, a little bit of fruits, and 1 1/2 bar chocolates. And mineral water. Wasn't really in the mood for eating.

sahur anyone? :P
    

after a reaaaaaaly tiring day, we finally arrived in Cairns.

 

After we arrived at our aunt's house, "we" (not everyone) went to some mall. Just going round and round. :P Even though I was really sleepy. *sigh* Woman. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment