It's been four years since I leave Duri. And I miss it so................. much!
I miss when I went to the bus station (?) and wait for the school bus in the morning.
I miss every time I walked home from school because I missed the bus.
I miss my school, Cendana.
I miss how my friends and I had a sleepover.
Stay up late in my place.
I miss laughing until midnight with you guys..
I miss sholat Tarawih in Masjid Agung Ushuluddin.
I miss eating "keripik cabe" for snack.
I miss going to Pekanbaru on Saturday.
I miss eating Soto Minang in our way to Pekanbaru.
I miss talking about some cute seniors with girls in class.
Or just simply talking about others. and Teachers.
I miss had a moving class system in school.
I miss sleeping in lavender-colored room with a matching furniture and ribbon borders.
I miss Merapi 68.
I miss every phone calls. I never got phone calls here :( #22990 <3
I my friends. My amazing friends.
I miss all the teachers. Even the annoying ones.
I miss having the same age neighbor who happened to be my classmate. Or schoolmate.
I miss buying Jesslyn KCakes in Commissary near Kerinci.
I miss attending Children's Day in Gelora.
Watching some singers sing.
I miss going to Widuri Club or as known as WDC whenever there were some occasion.
I miss swimming in "their" pool and eating burger after that.
I miss when the city covered with fog.
I miss seeing BCK 's performance, live.
And any other memories which can't be described one by one.
I miss everything about that city.
Unfortunately I couldn't go back.
I couldn't go back to the past anymore.
It's called a THE past for reasons.
WE MISS YOU TO FIR!!!!!!!!!! :((
ReplyDelete:(((((((
Deleteoh! and thanks for visiting my blog ;)