Pages

August 17, 2011

Happy Independence Day, Indonesia

Happy Independence Day, Indonesia!


Every city and every school in this country had a flag ceremony to celebrate the independence day. Including my school. Ester, Vanny, Jenny, and I and some other girls from 12th grade volunteered to sing our national song and two other songs in the flag ceremony. Well, mostly because Mrs. Carla told them to. Haha. She also told the girls who wore "jilbab" to wear the red one. So our jilbab were red, our uniform were white and gray. Not a really good combination.. The one didn't wear jilbab? Mrs. Carla gave them red scarves. Since I was too lazy to wore my red jilbab at home, I just wore the white one at home, and then changed it to red in school. In a hurry.
Thank God, it's a choir. So people didn't really know our individual voices. Hehe
And thankfully, I didn't fast today :)







After school, I went straight to my room and working on my left hand's nails. I can only do the left one, that's why. Haha. So, here's what I've got...


Sooooo "national" hahaha.. And yes, it's not THAT good because I'm bad in using nail polish.



Ps. My English is really bad today.. But whatever :D

No comments:

Post a Comment