Pages

August 08, 2011

My Neck Hurts :(

It happened yesterday. Actually, I didn't really know what happened. It just suddenly started to hurt sooooo bad. I had few "theories" for this. Well, not me, my mom.
So, it might be because:
1. Wrong position while I was asleep the other night.
2. Too heavy backpack that have to be carried every freaking day. But what can you do if your school's textbooks are as thick as your own pillow?
3. I slept after I had a shower at 4.30 am. I wasn't planning to sleep. It just happened. Lol

I hope it'll get better soon. I just hope that I could handle it while studying math. I'll have a test tomorrow and my neck and head are KILLING ME! Oh well, whatever. I'll just try to sleep and WILL try to study tomorrow after sahur. :)
And I hope I'll be fine tomorrow. At least for the first and second periods. :P



Ps. I don't know what "sahur" means in English. Haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment