I couldn't. It's too obvious.
"He won't notice"
He actually is. It was loud.
I couldn't just sit next to him out of nowhere while he's busy with his works. Yes, I do like him, a lot. And now he knows. Thanks to your mouth that you couldn't keep it shut for a minute.
Sometimes, "hey, I like you" is better than "safsaf!" every damn time he's around. I'm twenty not twelve.
I just finished my geochemistry class that day, he was just finished his applied stratigraphy class. He was sitting on study hall, looked so serious doing his work on his laptop. It was adorable, actually.
I met my friends there. They were waiting for their optical mineralogy class to start, later they found out, there were no class that day.
It all started there..
I feel like I'm in junior high all over again. The difference is, he actually know that I'm exist.
I like having a crush on somebody, but I prefer he doesn't know about it. Not in a noisy way like what my friends did. I like adoring him from my own distance.
After that day, I hope he just doesn't running away every time we met, or whatever we called it ilfeel.
My friends saw him on the gate outside campus, he was about to buy something I guess.
One of them suddenly yell "safsaf!". He instantly looked at us and leave from another gate that far away from us.
Yeah, no hope anymore. Thanks a lot.
And I might really scared to see him on campus again, ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment