Pages

June 22, 2014

Him

"Where were you? We've been looking for you!"
"He was right there, talking with my boyfriend when we were at the cafeteria. He was looking for you as we walked closer. I can tell from the way he looked at us and then looked at the air behind us. He wished you were there."
"Doing my homework", I answered them simply don't really care.

"ehm, *laugh* he looked at you. It was intense. His face was red when I caught him"
"yea, whatever", I steal a look or two towards him, so... I kinda knew that.

*talking with the girls*
*he was doing his work not far away from us*
"he's looking! he knows you're here"
I just looked away.

His stare was intense and... scary. But it almost impossible to looked away. I could easily get lost on them. I would run, but I was paralyzed. There is something about his stare that I couldn't figure it out. It was.. different.

No comments:

Post a Comment