“I have no intention to have a date at this very moment”
You know, sometimes, you have to watch out of words that
came out from your mouth. Because in the end, that’s gonna hurt you.
He’s dating. Recently. It might not that matters if it’s
some stranger I don’t even know. The thing is, I know her. Just like junior
high school all over again, isn’t it? How lovely.
I can’t stand being in the same room at her, today. But I managed
it safely. Without any damage on anything. Good for me.
I’m twenty, I should act like one. Be an adult. Be nice.
But I don’t think she likes me that much. She kept looking
at me. Not in a very nice way. And when I smiled, she gave me death stare and
was looking at me from top to bottom. She used to be nice to me. Hey girl, I’m
not going to take your new boyfriend away from you. I’m not that kinda girl.
Why so afraid?
Besides, who told her? Him?
I’m in love with him.
But I’m not going to take away other’s happiness just for my
own. I’m not going to him away from you. You don’t have to be worry. He’s
yours.
I’ll be fine.
I know I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment