There is a lot of side from a story. Try to understand every
inch of it before jumping on a conclusion out of nowhere. We are not teenagers
anymore. Don’t acts or thinks like one.
My opinion might be different from you, but here’s what I’ve
learn and think;
A past meant to be remembered. Learn and make a good laugh out
of it.
Same goes with feelings, I guess? Let just say, your friends, your ex,
and you met in one occasion while your current girlfriend was sick at home. Your
friends brought back your past as a joke I assume. If you don’t have any more
feelings towards her, and your girl trust you, you both should just laugh about
it. It’s a past, isn’t it?
She’s home, so she might not know about it. But you told
her. That’s what she told us. She asked us about it whether it’s true or not. Then
she asked us what your reaction was. The two of us heard about it because we
were just few meters away from the situation. But we told her we didn’t know
your reaction because we pay more attention to our crush that was sitting not
far away from us. The one of us had no idea what’s going on at the moment
because she was busy with her own somewhere. She knew about it this morning.
Then, you blame us for breaking you two apart. I don’t think you let anyone
talk first considering you threw a tantrum on a friend of her who doesn’t know
anything at all then threw blame to another two. That’s a side of story that I’ve
heard. I don’t know another side. I don’t think I said anything wrong. I just
answered what she had asked. But if my words hurt her, I apologize. I didn’t
mean to ruin anything. I truly thought the other two didn’t mean either. We didn’t
bring up anything. You were miles away from your ex. She shouldn’t be a problem.
It was a joke, wasn’t it? If it is, why not just laugh about it together? I
know I would. Or maybe that’s just me. It’s already in your past, nothing can
change it. She has a past too. You knew about it.
People deal with things differently. This is just how I thought.
Then there’s this story about a girl and boy. The boy buys
her things; the girl does his homework and exams. The love each other, that’s
what they said. Maybe they are. Different faith didn’t slow them down for sure.
She said he became really possessive and hiding her from his family. She got
tired of him. Then, someone whom she like two years ago suddenly reappear in
her life. They have gotten really close in a short period of time. She didn’t
wanna cheat. She wanted to break up with him but he said no and cried. He lied
a lot from what I’ve heard. He didn’t think much about college. He thought he “know”
people who will give him and her the job right after graduation. But then, what’s
the point of him going to college if he ask her to do his work and didn’t learn
anything? They both get hurt each day. By what they acted to.
Again, it’s just one side of the story. But if they really
love each other, why not sit down together with an open mind. Ask where this
will be going if they try to hold onto it. Try to blend in. Not completely though, haha. Relationship is not about
two egos. It’s about completing each other flaws and be mature about it. It’s
about willingness to put up with each other worst with a clear head. It’s not a
battlefield. If it’s going nowhere and both sides keep getting hurt from each
other behavior, why not give it a go? If you egos keep crashing, maybe you
should path ways. It’s not easy. I know. But why keep hurting each other and
yourself? It’s not healthy.
You should be the one who pull yourself out it instead of
everybody else. If you have somebody pull you out, you will keep getting back
to it.
I’ve dealt with similar situation when both our egos keep
crashing. I don’t wanna get out from it. I keep getting back to it. Until I decided
to get out myself. Maybe it’s a different story, different situation, and
different state of mind. I was in high school. We were in our 20 now. We’re
an adult. We should know what’s wrong and what’s right for us. We should think
like an adult, not a child. Decided what we should do with our life. Decided our
own story, our own happiness or sadness. That’s my opinion though.
Last story is quite funny. They’ve been dating for six
years, I guess? They’ve been through teenage phase and entering adulthood
together. I don’t know what’s happening; she came home from vacation with a new
boyfriend without breaking up with the last one. She said he changed; he said
she changed. Maybe they got bored with each other? She even had fight with her
second boyfriend’s ex that he leave for her. She said she couldn’t choose
between the two. But for me, she should choose the second one. Because if the
first one was good enough, there won’t be a second one.
OR if she got bored with the first one, why not make
something interesting out of regular dates? Something new to renew the
relationship story. Better said than done, right? Hehe. But cheating is never
an option in any other circumstances. It’s not a good thing.
Life is like thousand puzzle pieces. It needs to be put down
together and figure it how to make it work one and another. It already
confusing sometimes. It has a lot of questions that need to be answered. Why we
intend to make it more complicated than it already is?
There is absolutely no perfect life. But we write our own
story. We decided our own plans. Hoping for the best, prepare for the worst. Laugh
or cry through it. I cry most of it. And I sound really hypocrite right now but
I don’t care :p But heyyy,, if we always have a laugh and never shed a single
tear, life would sounds boring and flat, isn’t it?
And…. I’m better writing a depression story rather than
happy one. So…. Yeah.
PS. It’s all purely my opinion from ONE side of the story ONLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment