D: Did you know *insert name here*is dating a senior for a
week! He is tall, smart, not have fair skin, lab assistant, and go to campus by
car.
M: *instantly thinking about one particular dude* crap..
then I guess we’re not meant to be *smiling, even though it hurts*
M: *in denial and start to look for another possibility*
A: *Trying to figure it out with “a gossip girl” and still
landing on that particular dude*
A: *suddenly talking about it with “another one”*
Another one: That’s impossible. He didn’t think of dating
anyone until today. Work work work. That’s what on his mind
C: It might be his “soulmate” that borrows his car, though..
M: Well, I definitely wish it was his “soulmate” that she
dated, not him. But even if it is him, I hope I could be fine :’) Or if I wanted
to be mean, I’ll try to break them? Lol I don’t think I could do that. Probably
just crying though.
No comments:
Post a Comment