Pages

April 28, 2012

Jonatics Mini Gathering

As a Jonas Brothers fan who lived in Indonesia, wouldn't you want to know another people who shared the same feeling for those boys from New Jersey? Well, I wanted to know. Somewhere, somehow there were people who wanted it to. From that reason, they wanted to make a gathering. To see our reaction about that, first, they made a mini gathering for people who lives and currently in Jakarta. Actually, it was FOR people who lives in Jakarta. I'm the only who don't :p But hey, there's an opportunity to meet new people, why wouldn't I grab it?

The gathering was held in Grand Indonesia shopping center, at the food court to be exact. It was supposed to start at 2pm. But all of them stuck at traffic and arrive around 4pm. So it was kinda being delayed.

I arrive at 12. My aunt and cousins wanted to see a movie. I wanted to watch it too but sadly can't. Because I thought they would be on time. But unfortunately none of them. I blame the traffic!

Waiting for them to come, I was wandering the mall. It's really big. It has two sides. West and east. There were a lot of branded store. So I guess it was upper class mall. I lost few times. Lol. But still looked like I know where I was going. But truthfully, I didn't. Going in and out few store like I was looking for something in THAT store. But I was just wasting my time. Went to scrapbooking store. Aaaaaaa I want that thing! *pointing at some objects* sooooo cute. "Keep it cool Aira, keep it cool", whispered me. Walked out the store empty handed. So expensive. *sigh
And then, went to Gramedia Bookstore. Bought some. As usual......
Ate at KFC because I was so hungraaay. My feet hurts. Note to myself: Being pretty hurts. Okay, I don't know the meaning. Haha

Finally, they arrived. There were six of us. Because other people couldn't come. But that's okay. We got to know each other first. Telling stories, gossips, opinions about our boys. And some other annoying artist and why people liked them. We also talked about how we love these boys, how people around us reacted about it, what jonas stuff that we have, and some other things. It was so much fun! Even though it started 2 HOURS behind schedule. 
After two hours of talking, we went home tired. And happy. Hopefully, THE JONAS BROTHERS WILL COME TO INDONESIA SOON! I can't wait. And ready for it!! 
True fans stayed with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment