Pages

April 30, 2012

Intensive Class

I started an intensive class for SNMPTN tertulis today. SNMPTN tertulis is a test for 12th grade students who wanted to go to public university. Thousands people applied every year. But only small portion of them that actually get accepted. Some of them were really smart. Some of them were studying harder than other people. And some of them were just... lucky.


There are several institution that wanted to help us to study. Especially for people like me. Depends on my mood. And that's not a good thing.


At first, the teachers look scary. And yes, they were. But hey! There were no easy way to live our dreams, aren't they?
But yes, it's really hard. Who said it's not?


Basic Math.
Bahasa Indonesia.
English.
Hard Science Math.
Physics.
Chemistry.
Biology.
and TPA (I don't what's TPA in English -___-)


Keep FIGHTING GIRL!!!








oh, and I think my English is really bad in this post ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment