We went to Atherton today to saw Crystal Cave. It took around 1,5 hours to get there by car. The ride was not really good. The road was too much taking turns and it gave me headache. And the car seat wasn't really comfortable either. So I couldn't sleep.
The view was great. Surrounded by rain forest :) (that's what written in some places on the road). But it's great. And still hot. The speed limit constantly changed. I didn't know why. Hmm.... :-/ And still, there are some people who were ignoring the speed limit. Human.
When we got there, I thought it would be like a "cave". But, it was a store to buy stones and crystals. There's a lot cute stuff there. But the priceeeeee wasn't for me. Hehe. Inside (or under?) that store, was the cave. It was so beautiful. So shiny. And the biggest one and most heaviest was the PURPLE one!! I'm in love with purple since I was in elementary. So I was really excited about it. Hmm... I think I fell in love with stones. There was a fountain too inside the cave.
I bought chocolates that looked like pebbles. Yum... I wanted to buy the crystal candy too, but my dad wouldn't let me :(



























No comments:
Post a Comment