Pages

May 26, 2011

...Rainbow away"

      Thursday, the busiest and most tiring day. Ever. Well, at least while I'm in 11th grade. It's always been the most disliked day. Why?


       Biology. I'm not sure why most students don't like the teacher that much. I guess that's because she basically not really "teaching". She just told us to read the books. Find another sources, write it down in our notebooks, and then.. the exam material is from another sources that the students didn't find.
Okay, so today we "learned" about Sistem Reproduksi (I'm not sure what that is in English, haha). She just put the video about how blablablabla. Not in the mood for listening. Hehe. And then, the topic is over. Hmm.... :-/


       Chemistry. We had an exam today. And she was late! I was like.. WHAT THE......!? She took the recess time away. Huh. I hate her for that. Semaunya. Unfortunately, I couldn't concentrate. Why? Beside me, Billy, was singing the whole time and said that he didn't care multiple times. Behind me, Ernanda, was counting, answering, murmuring, about his answer to himself. -,-


        Agama. Exam. After chemistry, and THIS!? Pretty good timing. Stupid chem teach. Anyway, I hadn't study for that. :( And I was like, "Nan, what code are you?" He simply moved his paper and was like,"Copy the letters, FAST!" Okay, I didn't see that coming. But I just copy 5 numbers out of 40. I'm not that bad, aren't I?


        Art. Another exam. We have to sketch someone's painting beautifully. Appreciate it and give it the title. The picture was hard! I'm not really sure how   to "appreciate" it. All I can see was someone's took away a bleeding, broken heart. I didn't know what's the point of checkers and rainbows around it. So my title was "You take my heart just to make it bleed and steal my rainbow away." Hahahahahahaha. Nanda's appreciation was a little bit different, he was like, "A saying could hurts the heart. That's a tongue under it!" He's title was "Heartache". Jenny, every two minutes, she was like, "I'm tired. I don't care anymore." But in the end, she finished it. Hahaha. I think everyone's title were all about a broken heart. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment