Okay, I finished about 600 and something in Friday. She was like, "The essay is due Monday! Now let's do the TOEIC writing part." I was like, THANK GOD, I still have time to change it and make it better. AND hopefully I could reach 1500.
Today, is Monday. Heck she didn't even bother to ask. At the end of her class, she was just like, "The essay is for next Wednesday." I was like, "What the heck?"
I don't really mind if I have to typed it until 11.30 pm last night. But I wasn't. She wanted that the essay have to be our own hand-writing. That's the part that pissed me off. My hands hurts and you just ignored it? Hellooooo...... it's hurt, you know? Oh wait! You DON'T know. The people who hadn't make it feels like they are lucky. But hey, I don't have homework to do on Tuesday night, except art, so, who's lucky now? :p
And thankfully, it's 1528 words! (yeah, I know, no need THAT specific. Lol. But hey! I'm surprised with my own works! I can do it all by myself! Yay! SOME of my classmates, they were using the technology. Copy-paste other people works. But whatever, it's their choices.) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment