I just finished my first midterm test ever as a college student last week. It was
opened by English 1 and closed by Physic 1. It was probably the most random
weeks that I ever felt. I personally didn't feel like I was doing a midterm test.
My body was already in college, but my mind and my heart was still on a long
vacation, I think -,-“
English 1 test was a story, an essay, and multiple choices. I’m pretty
sure that I answered it correctly in story and essay. Every. Single. Thing. A
little bit bragging here.., Aira. But…… I’m not so sure on multiple choices. It
was confusing, I guess? Or I was just too stupid to notice the easiest thing? I
don’t know. Let’s just wait and see.
Math 1 was perfectly fine, I think. It was an essay which I thought was
better than multiple choices. I know I wouldn't get a perfect score because I
made minor mistakes here and there. But I’m pretty sure that’s enough to get an
A. Hopefully.
Bahasa Indonesia.. I NEED 5 MORE MINUTES SO I CAN FINISHED MY LAST
THREE SENTENCES :( But overall, it was good. I’m optimist. But my senior told
me that the lecturer would give us random score, not based on our test, assignment,
or absensi(?). That made me not so
optimist anymore -,-“ As long I could passed, I’m good, Sir. Really. But an A
is better, thank you.
Basic Geology required us to answer every single question with meaning,
explanation, example, and picture (well, in this case, our own “drawing”). I’m
not an artist, so my drawing was horrible. But hey, at least I did everything
he wanted. Choose a question that I know the answer, what was the meaning, explained
it, gave an example, and drew a (horrible) picture. There were six questions. We
just need to answer four out of six. Thank god, because I had no idea the answers to the other two questions. It went well.
Agama was an essay based on opinion thingy,
I guess? I’m sucks at giving opinion, but pretty damn good in “writing”, so…..HAHAHAHAHA
I don’t think I need to comment on that. You get the picture. Yeah, I’m just awesome
like that.
Introduction of Earth Technology and Energy. I need to answer fifty
multiple choices. I had no idea what I did. And so were everybody. I’m not
alone, thankfully. It was really hard. I’m not gonna lie about that.
Chemistry? I didn’t feel it.
Praktikum GeoDin went
horrible. I didn’t feel like I was on the lab that day. My mind was somewhere….
over the rainbow~ But hey, look at the bright side, the lab assistant who
tested me smiled a lot. He made me forget that I’m failed. For a moment. A very
handsome young man. But taken. Every handsome
young man is either taken or gay. That’s
kinda not fair, don’t you think?
Physic 1 was last. I was blank. That’s it. Definitely need to try
harder for the next test. I hate it when I suddenly got blank, at the wrong
time. My mistakes, I guess..
Did I study hard like some people in class? No. So I think, I deserved any score that the lecturer gave me. I didn't even try. I don't have any right to put a high standard. I understand perfectly why.
No comments:
Post a Comment