Pages

September 27, 2012

Too... Blue


It’s been a month since I finally became a college student. Well, it’s not official, yet. But.. yeah. I finally started to live by myself. Alone in our lovely capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. I could stay with my grandparents if wanted to. BUT IF I choose to stay at my grandmother’s house, it would be me sending myself to death. No. It’s not because I don’t love them or anything. But the traffic is killing me. Slowly. So my parents, no scratch that, my grandma chose a great location to stay. She said that. She rented a room across the campus. Free from traffic. At lease from that place to campus, only.  It took around 5 minutes, walking. She said it was the best place. She said she knew it was. Well, I complained at first to my parents, but what can I do? Nothing. I should stay there. Whether I like it or not. I didn’t get a place to even say word.

The room is…nice, I guess. It’s small but enough to keep a lot of my stuffs. By a lot, I mean A LOT. Like, really. You can’t even imagine how many things that I kept with me. Some things are important. Others, not so much. No air conditioner. No private bathroom. But it’s okay. It’s just………………too blue. The wall, the bed, the curtain, everything. And we’re not allowed to change a thing. *sigh*I want my purple room back T.T just like the old times…………..in Duri :( I miss it. Really really bad. I prefer white than blue. It’s way way way better. Why can’t I choose my own place to stay?
Am I a cry baby? Yes. And I don't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment