Pages

June 20, 2011

Not My Place

     This couple of weeks had been really annoying. We were just a few days before our last semester test in 11th grade, and did you know what the teachers gave us? Bunch of homework, assignments, and stuff that need to be done before the exam. It went on and on and on. I never thought it would be over. But thankfully, it finally stopped. *fiuhh


     Semester test was held for seven days. Unfortunately, this school year, wasn't my year. Actually, so far, high school is not my place. Elementary' life was STILL better. The temporary result wasn't that great. And definitely, unexpected. But it already happened, so If I couldn't "get back" everything that had been lost, I'll officially will hate my high school life forever and WILL NOT even remember it when I'm old. That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment