Art class wasn't that fun for me. But wasn't that boring either. So these are whatever I've made so far.
I gave to the teacher my "sketch" a month too late. Because I was absent for the first two weeks. At first, I had no idea what should I do about these task.
This one was about Brewster Colors Theory or whatever. I changed the book for like three of four times. I know, a lot of books. But that day, I wanted it looks "good".
The teacher told us to "created" a brand new things and try to "sell" it and then, put it on a "billboard". Truth? I didn't create the "things". So, sorry for whoever made the "things"... hehe
The teacher told us to made a scenery sketch, and since I'm not that creative, I've got..... nothing.
I made this one in hurry. Because of the due. The result wasn't exactly like I wanted it to looked like. But I wasn't really interested in making these one. So yeah..
Animals? I can't draw an animal, teach.
I made this one for like.. a few seconds. No, I'm kidding. Hahaha But it was really fast. I don't like it though.
I never, ever, draw a person. So when the teacher told us to draw heads in four directions, and then full body which was also in four directions.....................
I freaked out. Literally. I had no idea what I did. I just draw something so I could get a score in this class. One word for these tasks: Whatever.









Those are some really good pictures, regardless of the fact that you don't realy like art! :D
ReplyDeletehaha but I still don't like it :P
Delete