okay, I'm completely lost.
Every time someone asks me, "What do you wanna do with your live? What department? What university?"
My answers always, "umm.. I'm not sure. We'll see." and then, smiles.
The truth is, I HAVE NO IDEA where to go, what to do. *sigh*
Actually, I'm kinda bored with school. With the pressure they put on us. And my grade is getting lower and lower with everyday :(
But I WANT TO GO TO UNIVERSITY. Just don't know what classes I should choose.
But I WANT TO GO TO UNIVERSITY. Just don't know what classes I should choose.
The teachers are getting annoying. The friends are too busy with school works and exams. And here I am, all alone. Oh no, scratch that. I'm with my dolls and the air that surrounding me. HAHA
Myself is the only person that I can count on at the moment. Because she knows the pain that I've dealt with. When nobody there to hold and tell me everything will be okay, again.
Well, that's me and my mind tonight. The title and what I post look like two different things. hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment